Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable
We want to tell you about the safety procedures we will be following that have been recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
– 24 hour screening prior to appointment
– In order to maintain social distancing, call the office from your car once you arrive for the appointment
– We will let you know when it is safe to come up to the office
– Temp of all patients will be taken
– Questionnaire will be asked again
– Sneeze guards in the reception area
– All clinical employees will be wearing full face shields, n-95 masks, and gowns
– Operatories are cleaned and disinfected with medical-grade cleaners
– Air purifiers with UV-C light to clean the air in each operatory.Hand sanitizer available throughout the office
– Hypochlorous fogging
– Employee temps are taken daily